Charming holiday cottage in the Dorset Countryside
TARIFF Jan 2012 Aug 2013
1. Minimum 7 Nights High Season Saturday is changeover day.|
2. Minimum 7 Nights Christmas
3. Minimum 5 Nights New Year
4. Minimum 5 Nights Easter 28th Mar 4th April 2013
5. Minimum 4 Nights other Bank Holidays / Half Terms
# May Day 3rd May 5th May 2013 (Minimum 3 nights)
# Whitsun / Spring Half Term 24th May 29th May 2013
# Autumn Half Term 25th October 1st November 2013.
6. Apart from high season, bookings can start on any day of the week.
7. If your stay starts between 29th Jun 1st Sep 2013 please note that fixed arrival and departure dates operate between these dates. Your stay must start and end on a Saturday and the duration of your stay must be for 7 (or multiples of 7) nights.
8. One third of rental is payable as deposit when booking.
VAT, rental, heating, electricity, logs, use of bed linen & towels, toiletries, Gas for Barbecue and WiFi Broadband Internet access. A complimentary welcome hamper will be awaiting you on your arrival containing milk, tea, fresh coffee, bread, butter, eggs, orange juice, Dorset cheese, marmalade or jam, wine and other essentials to prepare a light supper or breakfast.
Mid Week Saver 10% Discount
Guests booking to stay between Monday & Thursday can enjoy a 10% discount during 2nd January 2013 to 14th March 2013 and 2nd November to 20th December 2013. Not applicable during Christmas and New Year (Minimum 3 nights).
Standby Discount 10%
Book within 7 days of your stay date and receive a 10% discount. Not applicable during Easter, Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays. Please note that this discount is exclusive and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lexi and John Cook, Bryanston Cottage, Bryanston Street, Blandford Forum, Dorset DT11 7AZ
Tel: 01258 452746 email@example.com